Delivery Policy Tezmart Online Grocery Store
- We deliver to most parts of the GTA. Check here if we deliver to your area.
- Standard delivery period is 1-3 business days from the placement of a confirmed order. Applicable from Mon-Fri.
- Due to COVID-19, we will be delivering in a contactless manner via doorstep delivery and the customers are to collect the order from there. For safety of our drivers and customers, all orders for apartments/condo buildings will be delivered in lobby area only.
- For frozen items, it is recommended that the products are kept in the freezer or are frozen immediately. This will be the responsibility of the customer following delivery as these should be collected, sorted and put in the freezer immediately.
- As a standard delivery process, our driver will inform the customer by call and/or text, as soon as the products are delivered at the doorstep or as per any specific reasonable delivery instructions that may have been passed on to us.
- Delivery Charges - Estimated delivery charges are
- Between 0-55 km - 9.99 + HST
- Between 55.1-70 km - 14.99 + HST
- If your address is more than 60 kms then contact us for a custom delivery quote
- These policies are subject to changes as per the company guidelines, without any notice
- To cancel your order, please reach out to our Customer Service Department via email at email@example.com or (905) 795-9544
- If for any reason, you choose to cancel your order within two (2) hours of initial order placement, then we will provide a 100% refund.
- For any cancellation past two (2) hours of initial order placement, a service charge/stocking charge may be applicable.